There has been an incredible number of people that have been selling their diamonds to meet expenses and we have been able to help them by purchasing the stones at a fair price on the secondary market. The Fair Market Value of gems and jewelry is well below the normal wholesale prices that we usually pay. So, for those stones that we have acquired this way we are able to offer them to our clients at below the wholesale price. What this means is that if you are interested in a diamond, right now is a great time to take advantage of these great prices.
Here are a list of some of the stones that we have right now.
- 2.04 carat H – VS1 round Retail – $33,600, Suncoast $17,000
- 2.03 carat I – SI1 round Retail – $22,800, Suncoast $11,000
- 1.73 carat H – I1 round Retail – $11,900, Suncoast $7,000
- 1.52 carat J – VS2 old euro Retail – $10,200, Suncoast $6,000
- 1.33 carat J – VS2 old euro Retail – $9,010, Suncoast $5500
- 1.26 carat H – I1 round Retail – $7,940, Suncoast $4,400
- 1.12 carat H – VS1 round Retail – $11,650, Suncoast $7,000
- 1.08 carat I – VS2 round Retail – $10,100, Suncoast $5,900
- 0.70 carat J – VS2 pear Retail – $1,925, Suncoast $875
- 0.59 carat I – SI1 round Retail – $2,725, Suncoast $1,500
Another beautiful item that we have is a lady’s 18 Kt yellow gold Rolex President with a diamond bezel and a mother of pearl and diamond dial for $5,900. We also have a great selection of diamond rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets to choose from just in time for Christmas. Give us a call or stop by to see what we have.
4016 Cortez Road West
Bradenton, FL 34210