Our 3rd annual Climbing for Dollars event to raise funds for the United Way of Manatee County will be held on September 24th and 25th in Boulder CO. The last two years we have raised a total of almost $50,000.00 for the United Way.
Climbing for Dollars is the where a love for adventure meets a desire to meet needs of others. It’s an event that puts into action this desire for adventure to help the United Way continue to meet the many needs in our area. It’s the opportunity to help others AND take a journey of a lifetime. Whether you wish to take part as a climber, or wish to sponsor one of our climbers, you can make a difference.
- Tom Seguin, Suncoast Gem Laboratories
- Donna Seguin, Suncoast Gem Laboratories
- Chris Vining, Merrill Lynch
- Manny Cruz, Photographer
- Valeria Nelson, Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee County
- Nathan Baker, Stone/Metal Working & Student of Geology/Anthropology
- Tara Donovan, United Way of Manatee County
- John Donovan, Florida Highway Patrol
- Jared Baker, REI & Freelance Photographer
- Troy Newport, Webtivity Design Solutions
You make the difference. This extreme sport is sure to raise some extreme dollars for the United Way, but we need your participation. Please consider joining us as a sponsor. As a sponsor you can support as many climbers as you’d like with a one time donation.
For more information, visit our website at climbing4dollarsmanatee.com
If you would like to make a pledge to the United Way on behalf of Donna or myself for the climb just click the sponsor button above and enter our names or you can give us a call at the office to make arrangements.